Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1k-a-day Day 28

Day 27 word count: 1446
SS current word count: 62 599

LI current word count:
WS current word count:


Somehow I worked in my 1k amidst watching several movies and weeding in the garden (although I swore never again after last week - but those weeds haunt me!).


I hope to stay focused on writing today, although after watching The Runaways last night, I just might end up calling a few friends to jam. My bass has been lonely. ;)


Day 27 word count:
0


Parlor current word count: 27,815


WD current word count:
Dream current word count: 2,212

Okay, so I was bad yesterday and didn't write but I did do some research, does that count? I also had a lovely time with my friend I met online. The last few days I plan to hit the word count pretty hard, so we'll see where I get. I love 1k-a-day because it makes me feel guilty when I write. Yesterday was one of those days. I hope to finish re-writing a few more chapters before the month is through.

Can't wait to see what ARC Tracy is giving away today!! Good luck to everyone who enters.

No comments: