Tuesday, July 27, 2010

1k-a-day Day 27

Day 26 word count: 2007
SS current word count:

LI current word count:
WS current word count:

I spent all of yesterday working on catchy back blurbs for Second Skin. Even though my editor may choose something completely different - I needed to work on the pitch anyway. I compiled all the versions into a single Word doc and whoa, that was some word count. ;) Some of the lines I created are pretty cool and might get worked into SS. But did I actually write for SS? Nope.

Today I will.

Giving away a freebie book tomorrow - an ARC I think you'll be excited about!

Day 26 word count:
1,423

Parlor current word count: 27,815

WD current word count:
Dream current word count: 2,212

Words did not come easy yesterday. I had to force them out through the throbbing in my mouth and foot. That being said, the dentist trip went as good as hoped when you're getting two fillings. I was able to spend some time crocheting and watching a movie (Did you hear about the Morgans? which was an okay movie. Didn't love it, and the writing kinda sucked but it was entertaining enough) which was a nice break from struggling to write.

Today I meet a friend from the internet that I've been talking to for some time. We're planning to go have coffee and crochet (yes, I am that big of a dork), so I hope to get my words in before that so I don't feel stressed that I'm not writing.

Wow, I can't believe we only have 3 more days after today. Did July just fly by for everyone or was it just me? I believe tomorrow Tracy will be giving away a book, so be sure to stick around and find out how to enter to win! Good luck everyone!

No comments: