Monday, November 24, 2008

And the Winners Are...

For week 3... Denise Jaden! Congrats Denise! I'll be sending your lot of books out after week 4 because I have a feeling you may win that one too! Anyone up for the challenge of trying to beat Denise on the last week?

The Big Question 2 winner is...
Okay, I'm a softy. I can't resist all of your wonderful answers. We're going to give TWO books away so the two winners are Kristin B ( I couldn't resist the water bed story...too good. And Jonathan Brandis? ::sigh:: LOL).

Winner #2 is Lauren (Shooting Stars Mag) with her great description of everything in her room! Love all the books and signed posters, Lauren!

If you're a winner, please email me with your choice of book, please email us @ YAedge@yahoo.com with your name and address. I'll be mailing the books out this weekend!

Here's the books available:

How To Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier
ttyl by Lauren Myracle
Valiant by Holly Black
Golden by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Platinum by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
When Lightning Strikes by Meg Cabot
Lessons from a Dead Girl by Jo Knowles
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart

Congrats everyone and thanks for playing! We'll have another Big Question this coming weekend!

5 comments:

Tracy Belsher said...

Congrats to the winners! I suddenly feel the need to reno my bedroom...lol...

Kristy Baxter said...

Thanks, guys! This is awesome. These contests are certainly making a dreary November a lot sunnier! =)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Aw, yay! I just emailed you.
Thanks. And glad you like my room's set up. ;-)
Music and books. What else do I need really? haha

-lauren

Tami Klockau said...

Congrats girls! Glad we're helping your November along Kristin. :)

Lauren, I agree. Books and music...not much else is needed. Well, maybe chocolate. :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

mmm...chocolate too!

-lauren