Monday, July 12, 2010

1k-a-day Day 11

Day 10 word count: 1108
SS current word count: 49 118

LI current word count:
WS current word count:

Wow - I forgot to post the Day 11 word counts. How silly of me. Anyway here they are, better late than never. What did I do on Saturday? Hmmm....yard work, beach, wrote, snoozed. Yup, that's about it. :)


Day 10 word count: 1,288
Parlor current word count: 13,119
WD current word count:

Yesterday was an odd day. My husband is sick so instead of Saturday being my sleep in/lazy day, I had to get up and walk the dog, which gave me an early start. Instead of choosing to get a jump on my word count, I decided to finish reading one of the books that is part of our giveaway, an ARC of Crazy Beautiful (which I enjoyed). Once I finished that, I didn't want to make any noise and wake him up, so I decided to gave my nook and read the sample of The Iron King I downloaded from B&N. After 12 pages, I was so engrossed, I tapped the "buy" button and continued to read. It was nice and relaxing, but once the afternoon rolled around, I realized I needed to eat, take a shower and wash the dog. Finally sitting down to write around 5, I quickly flew through my words. I was editing/rewriting chapter 33 today and I must say I'm very happy with it. It might need a few tweaks here and there once I do my next read through, but for now I am happy. I love days like today!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and you're finding the time to squeeze in a few words!

No comments: