Saturday, July 25, 2009

1k-a-day Day 25

Tami's day 24 word count:
Tami's July word count:
Overall word count:
Cups of coffee drank:
Music:
Mindset:

-------------------------------------
Well today was a lot better. After icing it, my digit is looking almost normal and I'm hopeful the ol'wedding ring can go back on soon. But the good news is - I could type after all....lol....so I got in my 1k!


Tracy's day 24 word count: LI: 1322, WS: nadda
Tracy's July word count: 27 106
Overall word count: LI now: 43 206
Cups of coffee drank: non-stop Chai tea
Music: I had High Fidelity playing in the background. I love that movie.
Mindset: While I spent a few hours lost in the Dictionary of Symbolism I took out from the library, I did manage to focus and write for Losing It. The dogs behaved and took their afternooon nap at my feet, even the boxer. ;)

I know this month has been tough. But I'm proud of us all for writing more than we would have without the challenge. Only a few days left to make a dent in those stories!






No comments: