Thursday, July 23, 2009

1k-a-day Day 23

Remember, this is week 4; almost the end of 1k-a-day. Time to buckle down and squeeze out what we have left in us!

Tami's day 22 word count:
1,112
Tami's July word count: 11,700 (or there about)
Overall word count: 7,105 (for Worst Days)
Cups of coffee drank: 2
Music: I had my iPod on random. Man, I haven't done that in a LONG time and I have some WEIRD stuff on my iPod. LOL
Mindset: I am so tired. The time difference and just getting back into the swing of things is killer. I had to use Write or Die to get my 1k for the day. Luckily, I was able to do it in a little less than 30 minutes. I hope it comes easier for me tomorrow. I'm floundering with both stories right now so it's not fun and easy times.

How did week 4 start for you, Tracy?

-------------------------------------

Write or Die - so glad you introduced me to that little torture device. ;) I've used it a few times this month as well, although I'm always stressed without my BBF, spell check.

Tracy's day 22 word count: LI: about 1000 words (6.5 notebook pages)
Tracy's July word count: 25 784
Overall word count: LI: 41 884
Cups of coffee drank: several at home and 1 skinny chai latte at Beantrees, our local java joint.
Music: Nothing really. They had music at the cafe, but I didn't pay attention to it.
Mindset: I needed a change of scenery yesterday and went to a cafe for a ginger cookie and a chai. I was able to write a few transitional scenes in Losing It that I had been putting off. Nothing like getting away from the house, the Internet, etc. to force you to do the essential, but not as fun stuff. We're going to be puppy sitting a boxer for a few days. That makes 3 dogs and 1 cat to monitor. Finding time to write may be challenging.

How's everyone else doing?

1 comment:

Awkward Librarian said...

Yesterday I didn't post a comment about my meager 257 words, but today I made up for it with 1924.
Woo!
Time for bed.