Thursday, November 13, 2008

1k-a-day Day 13

Hope you got your word count in for yesterday! Sorry for the lag on posting the available books in this week's contest. I'll have it up and ready to go today. Don't forget to write big today! Only one more day that counts for week 2!

Tami's Day 12 WC:
Tami's overall WC for 1k-a-day: 8,380
Tami's overall ms WC: 33,072
Music: Nothing...my ears were too clogged
Mindset: Well, darn it...I have a cold. I felt great Tuesday and woke up Wednesday to a full blown cold. I felt like crap on a cracker so not much writing done for me. :( My head is fuzzy and my sinuses burn. Not fun at all. Hopefully it doesn't last.
Tami's Day 13 WC: Will post soon!

How'd your day go after your 4 day weekend, Trace?

_____


Ah...that 4 day weekend was so damn nice. But alas, school went well, I wrote at lunch and had a good day of writing. A few girls at school convinced me to join a Tuesday fitness class...yikes, I'm already scared. We'll see how it goes next week. Hopefully my writing and my butt will be in shape by December. :)

Start sucking back the OJ, Tami! I hope your cold dies a swift death.

Tracy's Day 12 WC: 1195
Tracy's overall WC: 13, 509

Mindset: I think I can....I think I can...I think...therefore I am...I like green eggs and ham....sigh...is it only Thursday??

Tracy's Day 13 WC: 1090

Tami - I'm wishing you anti-cold-ness! Get better soon.

4 comments:

Denise Jaden said...

Better day for writing today!
WIP - 2077
New work: 2050
Total today: 4127

Tracy Belsher said...

Great work Denise!

I made my 1k - whew - was a struggle today.

How'd everyone else manage?

Shonell Bacon said...

Day 12 I did nothing. I was saving the world - or at least my small pocket of it, and I lot of things got put aside because of it. I tried to make up for it today though.

Today's word count: 3,418
Overall word count: 35,040

LeAnn said...

Still chugging along!

Day 13 word count: 1,269
Total word count: 21,680

:)