Monday, June 7, 2010

True Blood: June 13th Can't Get Here Fast Enough

Tami has her Dr. Who fixation - I have mine.

No surprise - it's True Blood - a vamp/shifter/paranorm bevy of goodies. If you're not a fan of the show, back away from this blog post. My hubbie gave me Season 2 as a welcome home gift, along with a nifty "Merlotte's" keychain, and his amazing smile. He's probably regretting the gift about now, especially after my binge viewing this weekend.

Alas, Season 2 seemed like so long ago, it was all a blur. I just had to plow through the disks before Season 3 starts up on June 13th (not a Friday - but still, a cool date to start a paranormal show). I finished the last episode yesterday. All I recalled was the closure of the Maryann arc - how could I have blocked out that killer ending?

To get through the next few days, I'll be re-watching the Season 3 preview minisodes available on the HBO site. Here's the full list. However, being a wolfy chick at heart, I love this peek at Alcide, a werewolf character yet to be introduced (you'll get my enthusiasm if you've read the books by Charlaine Harris).

Ah, June 13....bring it!

1 comment:

Tami Klockau said...

You've convinced me. I'm going to put TrueBlood on my Netflix queue!

Have you read the full Snookie Stackhouse series? I've heard great things and was thinking of taking out the first one from my library on ebook.