Here's the books to choose from (click on the picture to view the covers at a larger size):
1) "As he leaned down to kiss me, I closed my eyes and saw not the flat black of the dark but something else. Something brighter, closer to light, shining small but ever steady. More than enough to go on as a part of me pushed up and out, finally, to meet it there."
2) "Somehow we stay together. We are graced, and we are together, and the twoliness is trumping the loneliness and the doubt and the fear."
3) "We didn't have sex. We never got naked. I never touched her bare breast, and her hands never got lower than my hips. It didn't matter."
4) "His fingers were ice-cold, like he’d been holding them in a snowdrift before class. But that wasn’t why I jerked my hand away so quickly. When he touched me, it stung my hand as if an electric current had passed through us."
5) "The whole "weak in the knees" thing, which she always thought was just some idiotic expression back from the golden age of idiotic expressions, was real."
6) "You. I've spent my life waiting for you."
7) "There are some people who fall in love over and over: And there are others who can only seem to do it once. "
8) "You are the only thing I have that is neither duty nor obligation, the only thing I chose for myself. The only thing I want."
9) "Needless to say, the fact that he actually spoke to me at all practically caused me to pass out. And then the fact that he was actually saying something that sounded like it might be a prelude to asking me out - well, I nearly threw up. I mean it. I felt really sick, but in a good way."
10) "What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful."