February is the month of cupids, hearts, Valentine’s and the celebration of love in its many forms. It’s a feel good month. And in my frostbitten world, where spring is still months away, I’ll take any bit of warmth I can get.
So for the other cold feet/warm hearts out there….here’s a PG list of 25 things that make me feel loved and cosy:
1. That look my husband has just for me
2. A snooze in the sun with the dogs
3. A great book
4. Chai tea
5. 1000 words on my laptop screen and I wasn’t even trying
6. Playing fetch
7. Not working out and still losing a pound that week
8. Discovering new music
9. Chinook winds
10. Fresh snow
11. Chai lattes (wow – score 2 for chai!)
13. Three hour conversations that leave you wanting more
14. Visits with friends
15. Book shopping
16. Water – large bodies of it, down to a fresh glass with a wedge of lemon
17. The health of those I love
18. Believing in others
19. Believing in your self
20. Breaking rules
21. Making rules
22. Any odd curio shoppe
23. Pictures of the past
25. The hope that I get to start all over again tomorrow.
So what do you love?
Questions for Aprilynne Pike!
7 years ago