Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pimp My Line VOTE TIME

Alright – we’ve got two entries for our first ever Pimp My Line contest….and during the Christmas break, too – not bad.

It’s now up to our readers to vote for their favourite line. Just comment with kudos to either Lisa or Emily. If we don’t get any voters, the YAedge crew will decide. This is your chance to hold the power!

Contestants are vying for a free, gently read copy of a title from the following list:

Sweep #1: Book of Shadows by Cate Tiernan

Being by Kevin Brooks

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Rick Yancey


Here’s the original line contestants had to pimp:

“I don’t know how long I was out for, but I woke to an odd sight.”

Lisa’s entry:

"it wasn't until i opened the door that i realized i was dead."

Emily’s entry:

"I could have been unconscious for three seconds or three years, but nothing could have prepared me for what I saw when I opened my eyes."

READY - SET - VOTE!

No comments: