Monday, May 17, 2010

Vlogging the NYC Tour


Well, kids, only four more sleeps until I jump on the plane bound for NYC! Wowza, this has been almost a year in the making and I can’t believe it’s finally this close, this real. I’ve packed and repacked. Even loaded up stuff I still need to survive – hello – you can’t pack your CHI a week before your trip…duh….

Kitty and I will be rooming together and taking NYC by storm. Along with the most awesome, Tami, we've been critique partners for over two years, but this will the first time we meet in person. While Tami won't be joining us, we're working on a writers retreat in the future and hopefully the YAedge crit crew can meet as well.

Since my hubbie has to work, my sister – and wonderful champion in all that I do – has agreed to join us on this adventure. Thanks, Brynn!! She’s our honorary Wolfy Chick and has agreed to help us document our BEA/NYC experiences by manning the video camera.

At the end of each day, we’ll compile our video / still pictures and create vlogs of the amazing, odd or fantastical moments. You’ll get an insider view of what it’s like for newbie authors as we do our Class of 2k10 events - book signings / panel discussions.

I'll be posting the vlogs to both the Wolfy Chicks blog and YAedge since I think YAedgers will get something out of the BEA footage. Look for our first vlog on Saturday, May 22nd!

1 comment:

Tami Klockau said...

Can't wait, Tracy! WOOT!