Okay, it's Labour Day (or Labor Day, to my US friends who obviously have a thing against the letter "u"...lol...), this is a time to celebrate all things rebellious and worthy of putting up a fight. In light of this, my blog post for today is a veritable parade of give-it-to-the-man sentiment. It's a music game - we're channelling the union songs of old - but with a twist. I first saw this as one of my friend's notes on Facebook and am embarrassed to say I could only get three from her list. But I enjoyed the challenge. So here we go...
The iPod Shuffle Game
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first lines from the first 10 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Place any answers in the comments section, where if you’re correct, you can claim bragging rights.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game start your own!
Alright here’s my list. I’ll even give you guys a few hints – they span from the 70’s to current and most are rock or alternative tunes. They may not be work/labour related, but they'll help you rock in the end of summer. Don't forget to post your answers!
1. Tell me that you’re alright, yeah everything is alright
2. I guess you’re right and there’s nothing I would say to you this time
3. Hit the beat and take it to the first line, yeah, yeah, yeah
4. You know he’s not the one for you but that’s no fault of mine
5. Did you see the sky I think it means that we’ve been lost
6. All our times have come…here, but now they're gone
7. When you came in the air went out
8. I hear a voice say don’t be so blind
9. Sha-la-la…ships are docking, planes are landing
10. Give me a kiss, give me a kiss, I want to find out what I missed
Questions for Aprilynne Pike!
7 years ago