Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1k-a-day Day 19

Wow, are we already to Wednesday? Is this seriously day 19? Where is my life going? Are you asking yourself the same questions? Don't worry...you're not alone!

Look for a new big question coming soon!

Tami's Day 18 WC
: Somewhere my word count got screwy. I think I only managed around 200 today. I'm hanging my head in shame.9,966
Tami's overall WC: 34,79634,658
Music: no music :(
Mindset: So, i'm very disappointed in myself. I think the only thing that's going to keep my head above water in my goal to hit 30k is the hope of this coming weekend and Thanksgiving. Thank god for that. ;)
Tami's Day 19 WC: 1,049

Didn't make it to the exercise class, eh Tracy? Don't blame ya on that one!

_____

I too am hanging my head - cause I bailed on that class...but I'm going next week. Sure I am. ;)

Tracy's Day 17 WC: 587

Tracy's overall WC: 18 078

Mindset: Hopeful. I have to run a book fair for the next few nights until 6:30pm. I'll be bringing my laptop to try and write in the lulls. Also, our movie theatre is having a pre-showing of Twilight at 10pm tonight. I'm thinking I just might go - to be in the audience on opening night would be a blast. However, I usually go to bed at 9:07pm (I'm a hard core morning person - I get up between 4:30 and 5am - always have - always will). So...I might bail on that idea too. :)

Tracy's Day 18 WC: 1119 (Whohoo! And on a bookfair night, too.)

4 comments:

Denise Jaden said...

I'm not feeling as into my other book. I'm still trying to press through with at least a thousand words a day, but I'm kind of in the place where I feel like it's going nowhere at the moment. Oh well, keep going and I'm sure I'll find my nitch again.

Today's word count: 1273

Tami Klockau said...

Not bad Denise! I know how you're feeling. I'm treading water right now. I have no idea how to develop a relationship with my two MCs. I did it too quickly so now I'm having to fill in w/ filler that doesn't feel like filler. ::sigh::

Tracy Belsher said...

I say kill off a character - or have him/her grow a set of fangs overnight - that'll spark you up...lol...

I can't believe I managed to write today - but I did - here and there and made my 1k. :)

Shonell Bacon said...

I'm utterly exhausted, and it's so not about the story I'm writing. I'm at the halfway mark of the book, and I'm loving the characters and drama. But LIFE'S drama is affecting my ability to STAY AWAKE and write.

Today's word count: 1,045 - barely making the 1k.