Monday, July 20, 2009

1k-a-day Day 20


Tami's day 19 word count:
Tami's July word count:
Overall word count:
Cups of coffee drank:
Music:
Mindset:

-------------------------------------
Haven't heard from Tami in a few days...she must be having an awesome vacation. I bet she'll come back with incredible word counts, too. ;)


Tracy's day 19 word count: LI: nadda, WS: 1294
Tracy's July word count: 23 360
Overall word count: WS now: 19 529
Cups of coffee drank: Many. The river of java never ended.
Music: I think I have a new procrastination tool. When I'm stuck on a sentence or a scene, I go onto iTunes and shop. This is not good. This is addictive. This is expensive. But....oh well. Yesterday's acquired tunes: 21 Guns (Green Day), Everything is Alright (Motion City Soundtrack), Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Cage the Elephant), and more. Fun stuff - until my iTunes card runs out.
Mindset: Fully charged. I've been changing up my workout schedule. I learned the hard way that writers have to make time to exercise, as well as write, or our asses grow faster than our word counts. Anyway, since I'm already up freakishly early (5:30am) I eat breakfast, write for an hour and then workout (instead of in the evening). When I return to my laptop, I'm recharged and ready to take on the world. Today, I just might even venture back into the land of Losing It.

So put on some tunes, get those bodies moving and then sit down to write your rock-the-world novel!

No comments: